Why Lely? We are committed to making robotic milking a success on your farm!
• Arm remains underneath the cow and controls the entire milking process.
• Impossible for milk cups to drop onto the ground and provides for the fastest attachment.
• To ensure optimal milking, ideally different settings per quarter are required.
• Lely 4Effect pulsation system can adjust pulsation settings at quarter level.
• Cleans the area around the teats where teat cups can touch, as well as the bottom of the udder close to the teat.
• Better stimulation will improve the connection time, the milk speed and the robot capacity.
• Provide an effective stimulation
• Allowing the cow to walk straight in and out of the box
• Cow friendly design allows for continuous interaction with the rest of the herd
Parameters measured per quarter
• Milk color
• Milk time
• Dead milking times
• Milk speed
T4C Herd Management
• Milk color (per quarter).
• Fat/protein and lactose indication of the milk.
• Conductivity and milk temperature of the milk (per quarter).
• Rumination minutes of the cow.
• Milk production of the cow.
• Feed intake of the cow and amount of rest feed
• Milking time/dead milking time.
• Cow activity and cow weight