GEA Farm Technologies Milking Equipment for Optimal Fit and Flexibility
As a result of many years of breeding, udder geometry has evolved. Today, many high producing cows have a more narrow teat position on their rear quarters. Therefore, you need a milking unit which allows for the best fit and maximum milk-out of all sizes and shapes of udders/teat position. You need the new Classic 300E milking unit.
The Classic 300E Milking Unit Benefits:
- Extremely durable design
- 360 degree visibility
- High capacity bowl 10.5 ounces!
- Rear teats designed for closer teat placement- faster milking with less squawking!
No matter which GEA Farm Technologies detacher option suits your dairy, you can rest assured you will get reliable monitoring from our GEA Farm Technologies Detachers which, for over 30 years, have been the industry standard in parlor automation.
- Demax and Dematron Detachers
- Simple design with minimal maintenance
- Rugged construction for tough environments
- Information at your finger tips